Flying Dragons Indoor Pole Vault Championships!
* All 15 and 16 yr old boys and girls will compete at Jan 23rd at 1 pm.
* 17 and 18 yr old boys and girls will compete at 10am Sunday Jan 24th.
* Athletes fee is $20 per athlete – payable at the door.
* All spectators entry fee is $1
Congratulations to Windsor Roberts for setting a new
Flying Dragons Girls Vaulting record of 13 feet 5-3/4 inches!
- Click MEMBERSHIP PAGE to fill out the registration & waiver forms. Everyone must fill these out & pay the annual registration fee.
- Now offering: Coats Performance Small Group Speed School – Limited Spots! Sign up today!
- Check theCalendar for updates!
- The Den now offers Pole Vault, High Jump, Shot Put, Discus, Long & Triple Jump
- Reminder, there is no Flying Dragons Pole Vault Club from January 15th to June 1st.
This is what we do!
The Flying Dragons Field Event Training Center is open from October 15th to August 1st.
The Flying Dragons Pole Vault Club dates are October 15th to January 15th and June 1st to August 1st.
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs. 5:00 – 7:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 – 4:00 PM
We have seven coaches with a combined 65+ years of experience in pole vault, gymnastics coaching, and sprint training.
Dragons in College
Since becoming an official pole vault club in 2001, we’ve helped over 120 athletes pursue pole vaulting at the collegiate level with over $8.4 million in collegiate scholarships.
ALL FLYING DRAGONS MEMBERS: AAU and/or USATF Registration Required
- AAU Registration: Memberships are annual and expire on August 31, 2019. www.aauathletics.org Use Club code effective August 31, 2019: WYAA3E (If you have a multi-year membership, update the club code in your account.
- USATF Registration: Memberships are annual and expire on December 31, 2019. www.usatf.org Use Club code: 21-0446
$20 Annual Fee: All members need to fill out the Flying Dragon Registration form and Waiver, along with the $20.00 annual fee. (Only one annual fee per family.) The form scan be downloaded here or in the membership section and are available at the Den.
Zach Bradford 2018 USATF U20 Outdoor Championship 18 feet 2.5 inches!
Click here for CALENDAR
Poles! BRING BACK YOUR POLES. Check poles out and in within 24 hours.
We are a non-profit organization but we have a big rent expense each month. Please pay your dues in a timely manner–approximately 1 week before the month begins. Dues of $200/month must be paid in order to pay our rent!
HELP KEEP THE DEN CLEAN!
We do not have a janitor and must keep our den in good condition. Please dispose of water bottles etc. in the trash, keep track of your belongings, and put equipment away. If you are not sure how to help – just ask! We all need to pitch in and help keep the den in good order.
Get in Touch!