The Flying Dragons Field Event Training Center is open from October 15th to August 1st.
The Flying Dragons Pole Vault Club dates are October 15th to January 15th and June 1st to August 1st.
Keep your eye on the calendar, email, Facebook, and the website. Our open times are subject to change based on meets, schedule changes, etc. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Click MEMBERSHIP PAGE to fill out the registration & waiver forms. Everyone must fill these out & pay the annual registration fee.
- Now offering: Coats Performance Small Group Speed School – Limited Spots! Sign up today!
- Check theCalendar for updates!
- The Den now offers Pole Vault, High Jump, Shot Put, Discus, Long & Triple Jump
- Reminder, there is no Flying Dragons Pole Vault Club from January 15th to June 1st.
This is what we do!
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs. 5:00 – 7:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 – 4:00 PM
We have seven coaches with a combined 65+ years of experience in pole vault, gymnastics coaching, and sprint training.
Dragons in College
Since becoming an official pole vault club in 2001, we’ve helped over 120 athletes pursue pole vaulting at the collegiate level with over $8.4 million in collegiate scholarships.
ALL FLYING DRAGONS MEMBERS: AAU and/or USATF Registration Required
EACH VAULTER MUST HAVE A USATF NUMBER OR AAU NUMBER PRIOR TO PRACTICING.
- AAU Registration: Memberships are annual and expire on August 31, 2018. www.aauathletics.org Use Club code effective August 31, 2019: WYAA3E (If you have a multi-year membership, update the club code in your account.
- USATF Registration: Memberships are annual and expire on December 31, 2018. www.usatf.org Use Club code: 21-0446
$20 Annual Fee: All members need to fill out the Flying Dragon Registration form and Waiver, along with the $20.00 annual fee. (Only one annual fee per family.) The form scan be downloaded here or in the membership section and are available at the Den.
Zach Bradford 2018 USATF U20 Outdoor Championship 18 feet 2.5 inches!
For over 20 years the Flying Dragons Pole Vault Club has been instructing central Illinois vaulters. The club advocates a team environment. Proper techniques and safety are taught at all levels. Athletes are able to compete in local, regional, and national Track and Field events. Beginner to advanced participants, parents, and coaches are welcome.
Facebook Page Name: Flying Dragons Field Event Training Center
Click here for CALENDAR
Poles! BRING BACK YOUR POLES. Check poles out and in within 24 hours.
We are a non-profit organization but we have a big rent expense each month. Please pay your dues in a timely manner–approximately 1 week before the month begins. Dues of $200/month must be paid in order to pay our rent!
HELP KEEP THE DEN CLEAN!
We do not have a janitor and must keep our den in good condition. Please dispose of water bottles etc. in the trash, keep track of your belongings, and put equipment away. If you are not sure how to help – just ask! We all need to pitch in and help keep the den in good order.
Flying Dragons Video Highlighted at Vaulter Magazine!
Get in Touch!